Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pinning for Fall

Usually by this time in the summer season I'm exhausted from the heat and dreaming of fall..crisp leaves, cooler weather, comfort food, cute decor..And this year I've been ready for fall since May.

We didn't have a spring in Oklahoma this year, basically we went from cool late winter weather to the burning heat of summer. Case in point: the high here today is 110. Ridiculous. And we haven't had a decent rain in months.

So, here I am, fall dreaming & pinning away. I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you! Click here to see all of my (there's only 2! haha) pinterest boards. Happy Pinning!!


I just love love love this fall mantle. And I love that I have my first ever mantle to decorate this year!! Woo!

# 5 - I remember seeing these leaf placemats at the Dollar Tree last fall, but my mind never thought "Oh! Those would be great pillows!" Darn it. Because they are super cute. Maybe they'll have more this year? Fingers Crossed.

I just LOVE these Thanksgiving blocks. They make me want to do some for Christmas. And Easter. And 4th of July. And Halloween. Obviously, they inspire me!

Pretty pretty pumkin candle holders. I will make these for sure!

I'm excited for cute fall porch ideas..I have (not a porch) but more space beside my front door than I did last year..and I adore these pumpkin topiaries!!

I think my favorite one on this collage is the "fall" stitched pillow. Precious.

This super cute fall wreath makes the one (I was so proud of) that I made last year look measely. I think I'll be trying that craft again!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I can't wait for fall! Is it here yet?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com

    Thank you Erin! I wish it was!! My problem is that I have all these dreams to do all sorts of crafts and home decor diy ideas but I can never seem to find the time to actually do them! Last year I got started on my fall crafts late in the year and I vowed to myself that this year I'd start earlier but I can already feel the time slipping away! How do people do it?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!! These pictures are making me want to get all my fall decorations SO badly! I'm ready for some cooler weather too...
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete