Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekly Blogsphere Wrap Up

My favorite part about blogging is the inspiration & stories fellow bloggers share on their sites. Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

Seriously, this looks delish!

She rounded up some GORGEOUS spaces on this post, be sure to check it out!

I love this! And since I just got my first Cricut (last night I decided to take the Create back & went ahead and splurged on the Expression) I can't wait to try a project like this!

Thrifty Decor Chick - The Family Room (Redone)
If you haven't come across Sarah's blog you're missing out. Her writing style always has me laughing and her passion for what she does is incredibly inspiring. I spend hours browsing her blog. Frequently.

Ask Anna - Chocolate Covered Smores
What a cute & yummy summer time treat!

The Precious Little Things in Life - How to Cover Books & Print Titles
Ohhhh my. How pretty is this?! I am in L-O-V-E. I desperately need to do this to the books I have in my master bedroom (I'll be posting that before & after next week!). What a great idea!

Centsational Girl - Mini Kitchen Makeover
So beautiful! It's amazing what a coat of paint can do!

Lee La La - Secret to Mommy Hood
This post has some good pointers!

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

PS - HOBBY LOBBY HAS FALL & CHRISTMAS STUFF OUT!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Kierston, thanks for the feature and for stopping by my little corner of blogsville. Grabbed a button for my sidebar. I'm your newest follower. Very excited to see your book covering before and after. Good Luck! :o)

    -Stacy @ Precious Little Things In Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you so much for featuring me. :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! You are going to love your expression!

    Can't wait to stop by the other sites you featured, you found some great posts!

    ReplyDelete