Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekly Blogsphere Wrap-Up

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Since my move I haven't had a whole lot of extra time for crafting..and it bummed me out that I wasn't able to do any 4th of July crafts, so I figured I'll feature some of my favorite USA inspired posts from around the Blogsphere this week. You all gave me some awesome inspiration for next year and I hope their creativity will inspire you too!!

Last year, Make It & Love It did a make-a-cake series and I just loved this Flag cake she made! I think I'm actually going to try to make one tomorrow, if I do, I'll be sure to post pictures. But I'm sure they won't look anywhere near as fabulous as this!

See?! So presh!!

And then, I came across A Creative Princess & the stinkin' adorable PVC Pipe Flag she made.


If you're having hosting a get together and preparing a meal, be sure to check out Life in the Dub Lane. Her collection of freedom inspired aprons are to die for!

Do you see those RUFFLES?!? sigh..I'm in love.

Yes, I am a grown up, but I think I'll be making some of these super cute Patriotic Pom Pom Sparklers to wear in my hair on the 4th. Check out My Ocean of Notions for the tutorial on hair scrunchies & rings!






Lady Behind the Curtain showed us how to make these almost too pretty to eat Firework Cupcakes..

What a fun idea!!

This project by The Happy Scraps is one I really wish I could have made this year since I finally have a mantle..I'm definitely putting this on my pinterest for next year

I love the extra touches of bows & buttons & ribbon..such a cute design!

I'm awful about only putting a wreath on my door for fall and Christmas, but this super cure firework wreath makes me want to start putting them up for every holiday. Head over to Landee See, Landee Do to see the tutorial. Very simple!!

Have a great weekend everyone! If you've got a fun project, let me know about it in my comments, I'd love to see it!

3 comments:

  1. You found some great finds this week. That's a bummer you haven't been able to craft because of moving. I hope you get to soon. :) Thanks for the feature of my America Blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Patriotic Pom Pom Sparklers! Have a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Firework Cupcakes. I'm glad you liked them! Sheryl

    ReplyDelete