Thursday, September 15, 2011

Recipe: Crack Dip

When we were in Florida at the end of July my sweet boy's aunt made some amazing dip that was coined "crack dip". It was so addicting, you couldn't just have a few bites. And it was gone in no time.

I'd been craving it every since we got back home, and I'm sure this is a recipe others have used or know about, but it's new to me so I thought I'd share.

PS- Like most of my recipes, it's super simple too!



Crack Dip
Ingredients
  • 1 tub (16 oz) sour cream
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
  • 1/2 cup of bacon bits
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Combine the sour cream and ranch seasoning mix. Add in the bacon bits and cheddar chesse. Mix it up real good! Refrigerate & enjoy with potato chips or tortilla chips! You won't be able to stop eating it either!


No comments:

Post a Comment