Friday, June 17, 2011

Recipe: White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cocoa Cookies

The fall-ish colors in these cookies made my day! Fall is my favorite time of year, and yes I know, summer just arrived. But already I'm excited about pumpkins and cool weather! The color combination honestly didn’t cross my mind while deciding what ingredients to buy, but I think these turned out just stinkin adorable. And delicious.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

Prep Time: 10 Minutes          Cook Time: 8 – 10 Minutes               Servings: 4 dozen
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1.5 cups white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all purpose flower
  • 2/3 cup cocoa powder
  • 3/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup peanut butter chips
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Slowly add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well blended. Add your white chocolate chips & peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded spoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet. Before I put my cookies in the oven I sprinkled a mixture of some extra “chips” on top so that way when they baked there were some pretty colors on top of the cookies, not just mixed in the middle! Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Viola! Hope you enjoy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment