Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Bucket List


So, last fall I made a bucket list and of the 42 things on that list I was able to cross off 10. A measly ten things. Where did the time go?? So, for my summer bucket list I only have 20 things (for now). I can't wait to see what all I accomplish!! Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, please share! I love hearing what other bloggers are up to!

  1. Pick blackberries
  2. Make a cheese on a stick (the kind from a carnival) in my new deep fryer
  3. Walk my dog Bentley at least 3 nights a week
  4. Redecorate the master bedroom
  5. Complete a new oil painting
  6. Go on a camping trip
  7. Visit the Oklahoma City Museum of Art
  8. Hopefully visit Florida in late July & take a walk on the beach with my man
  9. Make a summer scrapbook
  10. Have homemade funnel cakes for desert
  11. Turn my guest bedroom into my craft room
  12. Go to the local farmers market
  13. Be better at taking step-by-step pictures for my blog
  14. Finish reading Karen Kingsbury's Baxter Family Books (there are 3 series, 14 books total..amazing story of a family's faith through life's trials & triumphs)
  15. Redecorate my master bathroom. I've had the same stuff in it for years..time for an update
  16. Organize (TRULY organize) my closet & donate clothes I don't wear to Goodwill
  17. Make taffy
  18. See the new baby elephants at the OKC Zoo
  19. Decorate guest bathroom ( I just moved about 2 months ago and have yet to even hang a shower curtain in there!)
  20. Make a faux mosiac art like the one Cassity showed us how to make on her blog Remodelaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment